Wednesday 2 March 2016

A bit here and there and in need of some focus.

Good evening Moonbeams,

How are you all? I'm feeling a bit restless and a bit out of sorts. I can't put my finger on anything but I am feeling that this time of year is not helping.

The weather is all over the place. We have green areas full of snowdrops and crocuses (croci?) and a few daffodils and we have been for months. I also have baby starlings nesting under my eaves.  It has been very warm but we keep having random break outs of snowfall and frost and then it is back up to the teens the next day. But the rain, Goddess alive we have had so much rain! I live very high up and therefore flood free but all our drains are overflowing and we have had Yorkshire Water pumping out the drain at the bottom of my lane since December.
In fact, if we were to have just a bit more consistancy in the wet and the warm I could almost imagine that I am living in a swamp rather than a rural village on the Yorkshire moors...

As I am feeling odd I have decided to ask upstairs what I need to know along the lines of Mind, Body and Spirit.

Mind: 9 of Arrows - Dedication



Where are my minds arrows flying? This card talks of taking responsibility for them and for strengthening my dedication to my path. I have to put the time and effort in in order to send my arrows to their targets.













Body: 10 of Arrows - Instruction



This card talks of traditional skills and inter-generational bonding that occurs through shared experiences.  I am taking a cartomancy class and my lesson today was on being a better reader which is echoed very strongly in the 9 of Arrows with dedication and discipline. It also resonates with the 10 of Arrows as this is a very old skill being passed down through generations and cultures and therefore it is alive and dynamic so each new generation can learn from what went before and then use it for today's world.

To be honest, not much has really changed throughout the generations, we all still want to know about love, health and happiness.


The Arrows suite also corresponds, quite appropriately, with this time of year. Spring, moving from Imbolc towards Beltane, taking in the Spring Equinox on its way.

Spirit: The Journey



Always!

"Death acts as a reminder to us of the transient nature of life. Every moment is precious and every living thing sacred."

There comes a time when you have to let the old go to make room for the new. I read a beautiful thing earlier today and all thanks for this go to Dervish tarot - you can follow her blog here: http://tarotofthedervish.blogspot.co.uk/


 "All is compost for our awakening, individual and collective."
Let it go, all that no longer serves, all that is no longer necessary and all that which has died but you have refused to let go of. Life is a journey and you have to move on to the next adventure.

Well Moonbeams, I have thoroughly enjoyed this blog. I struggled with some of it but I had my epiphany moment when I realised that I had already talked about or read all of it throughout my day.

I know the USA has had a super Tuesday but I am having a wonderful Wednesday.

Bright blessings to you all

X




The Wildwood Tarot - Mark Ryan & John Matthews 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment