Tuesday 10 May 2016

Mind, Body and Spirit

Good afternoon Moonbeams

How are you all? I have been very busy although I do not seem to have achieved much! I has last week off work, allegedly to do some chores, but I knitted and went out instead. The weather was glorious and it seemed a shame to waste it inside.

We went to Haworth one afternoon and I bought some Dragons blood incense. I have been a bit obsessed with trying this for a while now so when I saw a packet of it, I had to have it. I haven't tried any of it yet though. Mainly because I am crap at burning resin incense. I tend to burn it or else I wait too long and then the charcoal isn't hot enough anymore and it just slightly melts. The other reason is that my chap has been around for the weekend and he hates the smell. He complains whenever I burn incense sticks never mind the fire hazard that is resin... Anyway, if I am home at a reasonable time this evening, I shall have a go.

I thought a check in was in order so I have shuffled and asked upstairs what I need to know and pulled the Knight of Wands, The Ace of Cups and The 8 of Coins, alrighty then.

Mind: the Knight of Wands


Yes indeed, I am very much a mind on fire right now with a new project. I need to fan the flames and channel the creativity and passion  with purpose lest it gets out of control and causes problems. I need to trust my instincts and be daring and optimistic, as the great hero said "he who dares..."

Body: The Ace of Cups


The potential for change is there, it just needs some purpose. What can I do for myself to nourish and nurture and love myself? How can I be better? The nicer weather is usually the catalyst that powers me out of my winter slump and makes me keen to improve my diet and get out more in the fresh air. I am definitely solar powered.

Spirit: 8 of Coins


So what new skills can I learn to help me on my spiritual path? where can I dedicate my energies in order to develop? practice makes perfect and I must be humble enough to know that I need to learn and practice, practice, practice.

I am at a threshold in my life and I am stepping over it. What new adventures await?

take care and have fun


The Golden Tarot by Kat Black. U.S. Games

No comments:

Post a Comment