Friday 27 March 2015

End of the 1st week

Well, this is the end of the 1st week of the rest of my life. Still not cracked my web page and struggled to get through with the "help" desk but it is not a problem. I will get through eventually and I have every confidence that they will be able to help me.  I joined Twitter and have 2 whole tweets registered, brilliant. @themoonstone1 is my handle although I'm sure no one younger than 40 will know what I mean by that.

I am still very much the fool as I am floundering around in my new life. I have felt the urge to leap into the unknown and I have leapt, to a degree, although I am not sure whether my small jump is the real deal or a practice jump for when I reach the cliff... time will tell, as it does in all things.

The fool, as depicted in many decks is not looking where s/he is going, just sauntering along in his/her own merry way but with their eyes raised up and not on the path in front. To me this has always resonated as "Their eyes were watching God" and it is this trust in the Divine that starts the journey.

On a giddy note, I am expecting my new oracle deck to be delivered today, very exciting.

wishing you all a lovely weekend.

Bright Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment