Sunday 26 April 2015

Theme of the week: 26/04/15

After the big tarot cards & runes that I have had recently, I was hoping for a quiet card, something the equivalent of a quiet afternoon with a book, tea & biccies... 

So, say hello to... Drum roll please... The Magician! Ba dum tish. 

Ordinarily, I would be quite pleased to see him but I am a little anxious recently with wondering what the big upheaval is likely to be. Another Major Arcana card is not what I am looking for. 

The Magician is the guide so that is a plus as I am floundering around at the moment. The downside is, if the guide is with me, the journey must be imminent & that is a very scary thought. 

I know the guide is telling me I have all the tools I need. The guide is strong & purposeful, there is no hand holding here.  The guide is reminding me to centreyself & focus. I just wish I knew what I was supposed to focus on before I am thrown in. I love The Fool, I'm just not always brave enough to jump in blind. 

BB


No comments:

Post a Comment