Wednesday 1 April 2015

I came across the 4 of Cups earlier whilst I was shuffling some cards and it was a surprise.

The 4 of Cups: Emotional apathy and dissatisfaction. Boredom and depression.

At first, I thought it was a mistake but having thought about it, I can see where it does apply to me.
So what do I do about it?

First off, identify the root/cause of the issue - you have to see it to heal it.

Secondly, what can you do to change this? in order to bring this about the following questions are helpful:

Q1) What are my choices?
Q2) What do I fail to see?

Then, as is always the case, take responsibility for yourself and try to turn it around. If you fail, don't lose heart just re look at it. You may be missing the lesson you are supposed to be learning.

Ultimately though, find joy

No comments:

Post a Comment