Sunday 21 June 2015

Theme of the week 21/06/15: The son of Pentacles & the Six of Wands

Good evening Moonbeams,

Solstice blessings to you all.

I hope you have had a good weekend? Mine has been a mixed bag. Yesterday was spent in The Himalayan Gardens and Sculpture Park and it was just what I needed. It rained on and off but it didn't spoil the day at all. It is a garden full of azaleas and rhododendrons and acers and it is so bee friendly too. You rarely spot the bees but the air vibrates from them, a marvellous feeling. They have almost all come to the end of their season but there was still a lot of colour to be seen and I needed to be outside wallowing in some beautiful nature.

Today was good in a way but I have some worries and niggles about what the future will be bringing and I am beginning to suspect sooner rather than later. Of course I am still talking years (I hope) rather than weeks or months. There isn't anything I can do other than try to be ready and hopefully others will be to. I just don't like being shown these glimpses of the future. But who does?

I have got myself all settled and shuffled and asked upstairs what I need to be thinking about for the week and I was given the Son of Pentacles and the Six of Wands. Fortunately nothing big or scary there.

Dominant Energy: Son of Pentacles

I's will be dotted and t's crossed this week, which is good. Care and patience are required, there will be no winging it. This son's energy is steadfast and once a stand has been taken, it will be seen through. We definitely carry the weight of our convictions. This energy advises us to be careful in what we do, but if we commit ourselves then it is all or nothing.

Action: Six of Wands

Okay, we are a little proud of ourselves and all for a pat on our respective backs, and why not? we have earned it and we deserve it.  This cards energy reminds us to appreciate our success but not to dine out on it for ever. It has a life span, respect it and then we must turn our attention to what is coming next.  What have we learned here and what can we take from our victory onwards to the next lesson or achievement?

Hard work and diligence is required but know your worth and do not undersell  or undervalue yourself. Celebrate your victories but remember it is a journey, one win is not the end, but the start of the next phase.

Wishing you all a happy and shiny week.

BB x


 
Images used by kind permission of www.thewildunknown.com

No comments:

Post a Comment