Friday 5 June 2015

Something for the Weekend: 05/06/15 Queen of Pentacles & Strength


Hello there Moonbeams,

How are you all this fair Friday? I am struggling a bit as I was out past midnight last night and I am just not used to it anymore… Cracking night though watching a couple of bands play in York.
Shanty from London and The Magnificent Seven from York. A toe tapping night of Reggae and Ska.

I am coming around due to the sugar in the copious amount of grapes I am munching my way through. I will stop before my tum starts fizzing and I feel like I am fermenting. No one wants to go into a Friday night all bloated up like a balloon!

I have asked upstairs what groovy things the weekend will be sending and we have The Queen of Pentacles and Strength, not bad.

Dominant Energy:
The Queen of Pentacles reminds us of the joys of comfort and sharing. We are called on to open our doors and share our tea and biscuits, chat, love, laugh and share. We don’t need a drama or go overboard with the quality of the biscuits, we just need to be there.

Action:
Strength reminds us to go about our business in a compassionate way. Can we use our strength to persuade or guide in a helpful and caring way? We are reminded to be patient (not one of my virtues I’m afraid…) and tolerant. Strength reminds us not to give up but to draw on our inner reserves and hold to the path we know is right.

So, this doesn’t sound too bad at all does it? We are called on to be social and sharing without being a drama queen and to be kind and tolerant. Basically how we should always be.

I am looking forward to the weekend, there will be challenges but I am called on to approach them calmly and to see how I can help those who need to feel connected.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend
Take care

BB x

 
 
The Wild Unknown Tarot used by permission
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment