Monday 15 June 2015

Theme of the week w/c 15/06/15: Queen of Swords & 6 of Pentacles

Good morning  Moonbeams

How are you all today? I got everything done this weekend that I wanted to. I should really "want to do some housework" one weekend... I got my pipe fixed with a fairly good bodging job and after lots of trials and no leaks it has all been buried again so back to washing up and using the washing machine, eventually :)
The weather is causing a bit of havoc with me as the immense heat on Saturday and the blooming cold yesterday has occasioned me to wake up with cold sores up my nose boo, I am un-impressed.

As far as I am aware, I have nothing special or out of the ordinary planned for this week and so I have shuffled and asked upstairs what I need to think about for the week ahead and I have been given the Queen of Swords and the 6 of Pentacles:

The Queen of Swords again! I am obviously missing something here and I do not know if I am supposed to be more like her or less like her. I shall write a specific spread that will hopefully shed light on her and her energy and I will post it tomorrow.

Dominant Energy: Queen of Swords
The Queen at this time reminds us to use our intelligence. What do I need to know? What am I not seeing or doing? What is the truth? What is MY truth? so, how can I best use her energy at this time to help me?

Action: 6 of Pentacles
Ooh pentacles, this is new.
The 6 reminds us of charity, wealth and generosity. If we have sufficient, share freely with those who don't. If we do not have sufficient, and someone is in a position to help, allow them to help knowing that we will be able to do the same some time. Being proud, isn't helpful at this time and can stop the flow of energy (wealth) meaning it can stagnate. This means the flow doesn't move on, gathering momentum and strength therefore enabling it to go further and faster.

Whilst we have the intellect of the swords guiding us on to finding our truth and acting and behaving accordingly, the swords energy can leave us being aloof and distant whilst we think our higher thoughts. In balance, we have the energy of the pentacles reminding us to be generous and active. The Swords may see the sense in sharing, but the Pentacles drives us to action, to keeping the flow of energy in order to help ourselves and others.

Have a good week Moonbeams
Take care

BB x

 
Images used by kind permission http://prismavisionstarot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment